Forum GTRACERS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

GTRacers Forum rules , read me important

+2
momo2012
sepang
6 participants

GTRacers Forum rules , read me important Empty GTRacers Forum rules , read me important

Message  sepang Jeu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Information:
The forum was created to allow you to chat with friends on GTRacers.
Remember that the forum is a community where everyone has the right to give his opinion freely, provided you follow the rules below.

Management members:

As the Forum is a place of exchange and dialogue, if nothing happens he has no interest, therefore, any person who has not visited the site beyond 60 days and posted a message in the same period will be banned automatically from GTRACERS.

RULES OF THE FORUM

Rule # 1:
Each new person posting a message on the forum should be allowed with respect and care.

Rule # 2:
The comments to racist overtones, sexual or vulgar is strictly prohibited. Moderators have full authority to delete the account and the messages of this kind. It's the same for all images.

Rule # 3:
The insults are prohibited. As human beings, however, we know that some words may be inserted by mistake in a post. Those there will not be reprimanded if they are rare and not hurtful to the community.

Rule # 4:
The forum is a place to live and exchange on the subject for which it is dedicated. Any message that departs from this rule is studied only by moderators who decide later to be made.

Rule # 5:
The forum is associated with the site that hosts it. Any advertising on a site other than that it may be deleted if it is not relevant or related to him. This rule also applies to personal signatures. If you wish to submit your personal website, register as a member and fill the box links, it will be permanently accessible under your username with your email.

Rule # 6:
Any messages that are aggressive, any controversy sparked in the only purpose to harm or wrong to a person wearing the forum will be locked or deleted by the moderators.

Rule # 7:
All messages must be written in correct French. They must be clear and understandable by all. Shortcuts, abbreviated to SMS formulations may be edited or deleted by the moderators.

Rule # 8:
Avoid if possible to revive a topic that is already active.
Thank you for checking before posting.

Rule # 9:
Moderators and the administrator have all powers to this forum is a place to exchange pleasant, constructive and friendly for all. Thank you to be understanding when they make changes to your messages, they do not against you but only in the interest of the forum.

admin
sepang
sepang
Admin

https://gtr2.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GTRacers Forum rules , read me important Empty Re: GTRacers Forum rules , read me important

Message  Guest Dim Avr 08, 2012 10:50 am

oui merci bon contunation
Invité

GTRacers Forum rules , read me important Empty Re: GTRacers Forum rules , read me important

Message  momo2012 Lun Avr 09, 2012 2:52 am

J'aime, j'aime, je suis d'accord. cheers
momo2012
momo2012

Message  Guest Mar Avr 10, 2012 10:07 am

tout a fait d'accord avec le reglement
Invité

Message  Guest Ven Juin 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Pareil, je suis tout à fait d'accord avec les règles. Wink
Invité

Message  a1108 Sam Juil 05, 2014 9:42 am

sepang a écrit:Information:
Management members:

As the Forum is a place of exchange and dialogue, if nothing happens he has no interest, therefore, any person who has not visited the site beyond 60 days and posted a message in the same period will be banned automatically from GTRACERS.

Little up, just for memory...  Rolling Eyes 

a1108
a1108

Message  arnoldhedwig.jr Mer Juil 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Sad  traurige Nachricht
arnoldhedwig.jr
arnoldhedwig.jr

Message  erba72 Ven Juil 11, 2014 5:48 pm

a1108 a écrit:
sepang a écrit:Information:
Management members:

Little up, just for memory...  Rolling Eyes 

so , soooooooooome are banned !
erba72
erba72

Message  8998 Ven Juil 11, 2014 7:46 pm

so should he main admin be banned i dont get it what you guys are disscusing about?  Suspect

http://www.google.se

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé